Friday, September 27, 2013

Feed Me Friday #4

I'm finding it hard to believe it's Friday already!! Where the heck has this week gone. It has flown by.

A big thank you to everyone who linked up this week, it's so exciting to see this little link party grow every week...I love it :)

Here's this weeks most viewed post


Graveyard Mud Halloween Brownie Milkshake

And my picks

  
Mocha Cake with Hazelnut Buttercream Frosting


Slow Cooker Chinese Hacked Pork

Alright, now lets get this party started!
Link up your recipes!!



But first...here are the rules:
1.  Please follow me on Facebook
2. Link back to the party somewhere on your blog.
3. Post 1-3 posts weekly - No Giveaways or Shops please
4. Please visit as many other links as you can!
5. HAVE FUN and don't forget to visit others who are linking up as well!  

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature Sara! I really enjoyed this "Healthy" Breakfast shake! Big Hug and thank you for hosting another amazing party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Liz! It looks great, something the kids will love :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the invitation.

    Madonna/aka/Ms. Lemon
    MakeMineLemon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming by! I hope to see you many weeks to come :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH for featuring my Mocha Cake with Hazelnut Buttercream Frosting! And thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for making such an amazing cake :) I can't wait to give it a try!!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for inviting me to your party!! I've linked up my Party In Your Mouth Bars and a couple other goodies. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They look amazing, my kids will love them!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for coming by and making it great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite to link up! Have a great weekend.

    Lori
    Lori's Culinary Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara, thanks so much for inviting me to your link party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my Slow Cooker Chinese Hacked Pork!

    ReplyDelete

Share This