Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bayou Bourbon Meatloaf

I don't know about you...but I love a good meatloaf! And this one is a keeper in my book! Slightly sweet with a hint of spice, and perfectly moist!


Here's what you need:

   
Ground Beef, Eggs, Butter Crackers, Ketchup, Onion Onion, and Bayou Bourbon Glaze


Mix together crackers, onion onion, Bayou Bourbon Glaze, eggs, ketchup and pepper.


Add ground beef, and blend well (don't be afraid to get your hands dirty!)


Press mixture into a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 65 minutes. 


Perfection!

Bayou Bourbon Meatloaf
Serves 5-6

1 cup crushed round butter crackers
2 capfulls Onion Onion
3 tbsp Bayou Bourbon Glaze
2 beaten eggs
1/4 cup ketchup
black pepper to taste
1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef

Combine all ingredients, except meat; whisk to blend. Add beef; blend well. Press mixture into a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 65-70 minutes. Drizzle with additional Bayou Bourbon Glaze if desired.

       
Be sure to LIKE me on Facebook for more recipes and cleaning tips!!! 

Don't forget to check out my shop with Tastefully Simple for more quick and easy ingredients to add to your weeknight dinners!! 


3 comments:

  1. Sara, just lovely. It would be great if you linked in to Food on Friday: Meatloaf. The showcases from this Food on Friday have not yet been selected. This link will take you to my home page where you will find a sidebar with links to all the different Food on Fridays. So that I know you have linked and can be sure to pin to the board I have for each one, please do leave a short comment. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come party with APIMP!

    This looks great!

    I would love for you to share and link up at my TGIF Link Party. The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday's at midnight.

    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/2013/05/tgif-link-party-3.html

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with Tastefully Simple anything! My daughter and I love the Onion Onion, Garlic Garlic, and the Beer Bread! This meatloaf looks delicious! Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines now following~

    ReplyDelete

Share This